- transport policy | road transport
2016 Road Transport Conference
Charlemagne Building, Brussels
Tuesday 19 April 2016, 9:30 – 16:30
The conference will gather representatives from Member States, Members of the European Parliament and key stakeholders for a day of intensive discussions and workshops to discuss the planned Road Initiatives as announced in the 2016 Commission Work Program.
Key topics for the EU Road Transport's agenda
- Workshop 1: Internal Market and Social aspects of road transport
- Workshop 2: Road Charging – price signals and interoperability of electronic tolling systems
High level participation
The conference will be opened by Ms Violeta Bulc, European Commissioner for Transport, together with Mr Michael Cramer, Chair of the transport and tourism Committee of the European Parliament and the Dutch EU-Presidency. Conclusions will be drawn by Mr Henrik Hololei, Director-General of Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport.
The registration for the conference is now closed.
Address: Charlemagne Conference Centre, 170 rue de la Loi, B-1040 Brussels
Interpretation provided in English, French, German, Polish, Italian and Spanish.
For all enquiries write to: EU-ROAD-CONFERENCEemail@example.com
Follow #RoadTransportEU on twitter you can for news and updates.
- Plenary – DE GASPERI room – 09.30 - 16.30 https://scic.ec.europa.eu/streaming/road-package-gasp
- Workshop 2: Road Charging – MANSHOLD room – 11.20 - 13.00 https://scic.ec.europa.eu/streaming/road-package-mans