- transport policy | air transport
Single European Sky: conference "Towards A more Performing European Aviation System"
Brussels, 22 January 2008
As it is necessary to change the regulatory framework for aviation in Europe with a clear focus on performance and governance issues, the focus of this conference (as a successor to the 'Future of Aviation Regulation in Europe' event from 20 September 2006) will be on the:
- detailed presentation of the High Level Group Report,
- presentation of proposals from key actors,
- open discussion with all stakeholders,
- development of a successful way forward