Call for expressions of interest for the selection of members of the Scientific Committee of the Shift2Rail Joint Undertaking
The call for expressions of interest for the selection of members of the Scientic Committee of the Shift2Rail JU was launched on 22 October 2014.
The aim of the call was to identify the experts, which will constitute the Scientific Committee, an advisory body of the S2R JU, composed of up to 12 Members with the tasks of advising on the scientific priorities to be addressed in the work plans and on the scientific achievements described in the annual activity report.
The call was closed on 22 December 2014 and the evaluations were organised in January and February 2015.
The procedure was finalised on 31 March 2015, with a Decision of the S2R Governing Board appointing twelve candidates to constitute the Scientific Committee of the S2R JU and six candidates to constitute the reserve list.
Further details can be found in the following document:
- Decision of the Shift2Rail JU Governing Board on the results of the selection of the members of the Scientific Committee
- Resume(s) of the members of the Scientif Committee
- Call for expressions of interest for the selection of members of the Scientific Committee of the Shift2Rail Joint Undertaking
- Frequently asked questions on the call (updated: 17/12/2014)
For more information:
- Publication date
- 22 September 2016
- Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport