To implement the new 2021 EU Urban Mobility Framework, a reinforced platform for dialogue and co-creation of actions was announced. The goal is stronger engagement by Member States and improved dialogue with cities, regions and stakeholders on all urban mobility issues.
Following a call for applications over the summer, DG MOVE received more than 150 applications from organisations as well as cities and regions to become members of the reformed Commission Expert Group on Urban Mobility (E03863). In addition, Member States have nominated their representatives at Ministry level.
Members were selected following a thorough evaluation process, and, as a result, the group will include representatives of:
- Organisations (25 stakeholders – Type C members)
- Cities and regions (25 authorities at regional or local level – Type D members)
- Member States (27 authorities at national level – Type D members)
The full list of members is available at the Register of Commission Expert Groups.
The first Group meeting will take place on 25 October 2022.
- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 20 Oktober 2022
- Generaldirektion Mobilität und Verkehr