The studies are subject to the copyright notice and reuse policy of the European Commission. The studies have been carried out for the European Commission and express the opinions of the organisations having undertaken them. The views have not been adopted or in any way approved by the European Commission and should not be relied upon as a statement of the European Commission's views. The European Commission does not guarantee the accuracy of the information given in the studies, nor is it liable for any consequence stemming from the reuse of this publication.
- The impact of TEN-T completion on growth, jobs and the environment
- European High Speed Rail - An easy way to connect - final presentation
- Policy Department Structural and Cohesion Policies of the European Parliament
- Estimation des potentialités du trafic fret à travers les Alpes (cas spécifique de la nouvelle liaison ferroviaire transalpine France-Italie)
- COMPETE - Analysis of the contribution of transport policies to the competitiveness of the EU economy and comparison with the United States
- Scenarios, traffic forecasts and analysis of traffic flows including countries neighbouring the european union
- Infrastructure expenditures and costs: practical guidelines to calculate total infrastructure costs for five modes of transport