The “Europe for Aviation” partners, consisting of nine European aviation organisations working to promote the modernisation, sustainability and resilience of a safe European aviation, will come together at Airspace World, from 8 to 10 March 2023 in Geneva, Switzerland.
Over the course of the 3-day global event, these organisations will showcase how, through collaboration, they can go much further in tackling the most pressing challenges facing the European aviation industry.
The “Europe for Aviation” stand and theatre (#H22) will host a wide range of briefings, exhibits and demos illustrating collaboration in action between the European aviation organisations working to implement the Single European Sky - the European Commission, the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), the European Defence Agency (EDA), EUROCONTROL, the European Organisation for Civil Aviation Equipment (EUROCAE), the European Union Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA), the European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA), the SESAR 3 Joint Undertaking (SESAR 3 JU) and the SESAR Deployment Manager (SESAR DM).
Look out for:
- A series of briefings & panel discussions focussing on sustainability, artificial intelligence, ATM network operations, ATM regulatory developments, civil-military cooperation, digitalisation, evolution of the European Communication, Navigation and Surveillance infrastructure including EGNOS (the EU satellite based augmentation system), higher airspace operations, U-space implementation, space and ATM, the latest developments in SESAR, virtual centres, ATM deployment and more.
- Networking opportunities with the “Europe for Aviation” partners, who will each have their own dedicated exhibits, featuring live traffic updates, demos, EU funding opportunities and many initiatives promoting European collaboration.
- A dedicated SESAR 2020 theatre showcasing the outcomes of the SESAR 2020 research and innovation programme, as well as some of the SESAR Success stories coming from the SESAR Deployment Manager.
- SESAR Walking Tours to stands of SESAR members and partners to see first-hand innovation in action and get a view on what is being deployed in daily operations.
Follow #EuropeForAviation for updates from:
About Airspace World
Taking place 8-10 March 2023 at the Palexpo Exhibition Centre in Geneva, Airspace World (formerly World ATM Congress) is the global exhibition and conference where the future of air traffic management is defined. The event is for airspace, near-space and uncrewed aviation stakeholders and is the forum for debating and delivering our future skies. Join 10,000+ ATM / UTM industry professionals, 200+ exhibitors, 60+ speakers, the global industry, media, and much more for unrivalled ATM peer-to-peer networking. Airspace World offers the opportunity to listen to leading minds illuminate our future, a chance to compare and contrast the best solution providers, and a way to source ideas and technologies that will transform your part of our sky. #AirspaceWorld
- Publication date
- 20 December 2022
- Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport