We believe all types of transport are beautiful even if they all have shortcomings. The photo competition challenges users to post their most beautiful transport picture on social media. The best pictures will be rewarded.
Participation: Tweet your most beautiful transport picture, while using the hashtag: #Transportisbeautiful between 28/07-08/09.
Award: The best pictures in the following categories will be framed and hung up at a Commission meeting room:
- Best aviation picture
- Best maritime transport picture
- Best land transport picture
- Best picture in multimodality and sustainable development
- Best infrastructure picture
- Participation is voluntary.
- Everyone can participate as long as they have a twitter account. Groups, associations, staff members and companies are also welcome to participate.
- The picture has to be an own production. The contestant has to have the rights to the picture.
- The picture has to have a link with one or more of the categories. It has to be a transport picture.
- The picture does not have to be taken recently. The pictures can be digitally modified as long as they are realistic.
- In order to receive the award, the winner has to give a right of usage to the Commission.
- Both the posts and pictures should respect good manners and not involve criminal activities.
- The Commission does not take any responsibility for losses or damages incurred during the taking and posting of the pictures.
- The Commission reserves the right to cancel the campaign at any moment.
- Publication date
- 29 July 2017
- Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport